If Earthrise crashes every time while loading or during the gameplay it means that your PC is suffering from serious issues that are creating a hurdle in running the game.
Following are the reasons that can be a cause of Earthrise crashes:
· Game not installed correctly
· Graphic drivers not supported by game
· Windows registry errors
You can get rid of Earthrise crashing problem by following the tips below:
· Install the game correctly
· Install latest graphic drivers
· Repair registry
Installing the Game Correctly
There might be a possibility that you have not installed the game correctly. If this is the problem it can lead to Earthrise crash. To fix this problem you have to uninstall the game and install it again. To uninstall the game properly follow this guide
· Click Start
· Select Control Panel
· In Control Panel click on Programs and Features
· Right click on Earthrise and click uninstall
· Follow the instruction that appears on the screen
· Reboot your PC after uninstalling the game
Reinstall the game now.
Install Latest Graphic Drivers
If the graphic drivers are not supported by the game it can result in Earthrise crash. This problem can be fixed by updating and installing latest graphic drivers. You can update drivers by following these steps.
· Right-click on my computer and go to properties
· Click on Hardware tab and then click Device Manager
· A new window will appear on your screen, from here you can update driver of all of your attached devices.
· After updating the drivers reboot your PC
Repair Windows Registry
Corruption in Windows Registry can result in Earthrise crashes. Windows registry is corrupted when it is overloaded and at that time it starts generating errors, so it's important to remove junk files from the registry.
Using a Registry Cleaner can save your time because it helps you repair Windows registry in seconds. Download and install a good registry cleaner to fix Windows registry.